New AFCAD file to Swedflights excellent ESSB Bromma Stockholm scenery for FS2004. http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html
I could not find a AFCA D so i made one myself. Lots of gates and i have been testing taxi to get it right. Swedflights scenery is not the same as the default scenery that this file builds on. If you open it in a AFCAD editor it may look a little strange but it works for the ESSB scenery and not the default FS2004 airport.
To install it: Unzip or copy the .bgl in the Swedflight ESSB scenery folder. Restart FS2004.
I have had some problems with FS2004 closing when on finals RWY 12 but this happend before i made this AFCAD so it is probobly something else that is wrong.
|AFCAD for Swedflight ESSB 1.0|
New AFCAD file to Swedflights excellent ESSB Bromma Stockholm scenery for FS2004. ...
|Commercial license ;Anna Website Monday, 20 January 2014 13:56 59.23 KB 0||Download|
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.
- Sorry about the downloads
- New network in our area.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Another day in Odense.
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Is DixMix gallery best in Second Life
- Another repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- Ticket on the milk run
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- Hardware part of simulator.
- I did drive trucks once.
- Cica Ghost do it again.
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- Driving ETS2 thru the suburbs.
- Go and see the Hypercube in SL
- Anna Lorentzson. Now in Second life.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Some nice 3D art.
- The artlab early spring
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- First months with the simulator
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Arduino projects
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Web projects 1990´s
- Pride Second life
- My new computer. Raspberry PI
- Haul big pipes
- I am @ Opensim fest.